- Thousands dead: the Philippine president, the death squad allegations and a brutal drugs war.
- Rodrigo Duterte’s drug war has killed thousands. Trump just invited him to the White House.
- Trump told the Philippine president that he’s doing a “great job” killing drug dealers.
- Gang lords raise £300,000 as a bounty for anyone who assassinates new Philippines president Duterte after he offered to reward anyone who killed a drug dealer.
donderdag 6 juli 2017
dinsdag 4 juli 2017
I Accuse and call these Crimes against Humanity!
- Belgium in shock over police brutality video
- Belgian SWAT Violence on Naked Prisoner Results in Death
- Police brutality in Belgian cell results in death of 26-year old Jonathan Jacob